Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to some of the most common questions.
Permit Types & Pricing
|Permit Type||Annual Price||Semester Price|
|Reserved/Special Use Stalls||$536||$354|
|Dee Events Center||$27||$18|
|Permit Type||Daily Price||Weekly Price|
- 1. Do I have to have a permit to park on campus?
- All vehicles entering and parking on campus from 7:00am to 4:00pm, Monday through Friday, must register their vehicle by entering the license plate online at https://weber.myparkinginfo.com/cws/ or pay to park at a meter or the hourly pay parking lot.
- 2. How do I register my vehicle?
- You may go online to https://weber.myparkinginfo.com/cws/ to obtain a digital parking permit. Please create an online account where you will be able to add your vehicle information and assign it to an active permit.
- 3. What if I have a new car or rental car for the day?
- If you have a temporary vehicle, you can add the license plate number to your account and assign it to your permit. Permits can only have 1 vehicle assigned to them at a time, so make sure the vehicle you will be using is checked off and is listed as "assigned" on the permit page.
- 4. What permits are available for purchase?
- The primary permits that are available to students are W, RW, R and Dee Center permits. The RW and R permits are only available to students that live on campus. The "A" permits are available to senior students only through a lottery the first week of July.
- 5. Do I have to park in my assigned area during the break?
- Parking is enforced Monday - Friday from 7 AM to 4 PM. The "A" lots are enforced year round. During campus breaks and in between semesters all of the "W" lots are open and do not require a permit.
- 6. I can’t find a place to park in my assigned lot(s) what can I do?
- The peak parking time on campus is from 8:30 AM to 11:00 AM. The majority of classes are scheduled during this time frame. "W" parking can be extremely difficult to find during this time. Parking is always available at the Dee Center during the peak parking times on campus.
- 7. What happens if I have outstanding unpaid tickets?
- Anyone with 5 or more outstanding tickets are subject to having their vehicle immobilized or towed. A hold may be placed on their account or the amount may be referred to Loan Services for collection.
- 8. How often does the shuttle run from the Dee Events Center?
- The shuttle runs from 6:30 AM to 8:30 PM, Monday through Friday during fall and spring semesters. It does not operate during breaks or campus holidays. It runs every 15 minutes from 6:30 to 7:30 am and 1:30 pm to 8:00 pm and every 5 minutes from 7:30 am to 1:30 pm. The shuttle service is operated out of the Fleet Management office on campus.
- 9. Where can I park with a state disability permit?
- A state disability placard/plate must be displayed to park in any ADA space with a university virtual disability permit. Anyone having both "permits" displayed may park in any of the lots on campus. This does not include the meters, pay lot or reserved areas.
- 10. How do I get a temporary permit as a visitor to campus?
- Visitors and guests may purchase a temporary day $3.00 or week permit $10.00 online at (https://weber.myparkinginfo.com/cws/) or stop at the drive up visitor Information Booth.
- 1. How can I appeal a ticket?
- Tickets may be appealed online through the student portal or through the link on the Parking Services website. Appeals must be submitted within 10 days of the ticket being issued. https://weber.myparkinginfo.com/cws/
- 2. Where can I find more information about parking rules and regulations or specific questions about parking?